The list below contains a selected set of my talks at seminars, conferences, and workshops. Some of these talks are also available in SlideShare.
- Artificial Intelligence to map the proton structure, talk at the AI for Nuclear Physics Workshop, Bayesian Inference for Quantum Correlators workgroup, JLAB, March 2020.
- Updates from NNPDF, invited review talk during the CMS Collaboration General Meeting, Bangkok, December 2019.
- A combined analysis of Higgs and top quark data within the Standard Model Effective Field Theory, seminar at the Departamento de Fisica Teorica of the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM), Madrid, December 2019.
- A combined analysis of Higgs and top quark data within the Standard Model Effective Field Theory, seminar at the Institute for Particle Physics Phenomenology (IPPP), Durham, November 2019.
- Towards a combined top+Higgs global analysis in the Standard Model EFT, seminars at the Institut de Ciences del Cosmos (ICC) of the University of Barcelona and at Institut de Fisica Corpuscular (IFIC) in Valencia, October 2019.
- Disentangling non-linear QCD dynamics at the Large Hadron electron Collider, talk at the LHeC PDFs and small-x Working Group meeting, September 2019.
- Towards a global analysis of the Standard Model Effective Field Theory, seminars at the University of Portland in Eugene and at the University of California in San Diego (UCSD), August 2019.
- The structure of the proton: QCD at work from the LHC to IceCube, Nuclear Physics seminar at the University of California in Los Angeles (UCLA), August 2019.
- Parton Distributions with Theoretical Uncertainties, seminar at Elementary Particle Physics group at the University of Freiburg, Germany, July 2019.
- The structure of the proton and precision LHC phenomenology, review talk at the Standard Model at the LHC 2019 workshop, Zurich, April 2019
- SMEFiT: A Monte Carlo global analysis of the Standard Model Effective Field Theory, talk at the Higgs and Effective Field Theories workshop, CP3, Louvain-la-Neuve, April 2019
- Proton Structure and PDFs, keynote opening talk of the Deep Inelastic Scattering 2019 Workshop, Torino, Italy, April 2019.
- Neutrino Telescopes as QCD Microscopes, talk at the Deep Inelastic Scattering 2019 Workshop, Torino, Italy, April 2019.
- The structure of the proton: QCD at work from the LHC to IceCube, the Nico van Kampen Colloquium in Theoretical Physics, University of Utrecht, March 2019.
- PDF projections for the Large Hadron electron Collider, meeting of the PDFs and Low x at LHeC / FCC-he Working Group, CERN, December 2018.
- Global NLO SMEFT analysis of top quark production at the LHC, meeting of the LHC Top Quark Working group, CERN, November 2018.
- Machine Learning Tools for Global PDF fits, talk at the Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum conference, Maynooth, Ireland, August 2018.
- Discovery through precision at the Large Hadron Collider, Cosmology and Particle Physics seminar, Physics Department, University of Basel, May 2018.
- Quantifying the impact of HL-LHC measurements into parton distributions, talk given at the HL/HE-LHC Working Group meeting, CERN, May 2018.
- The structure of the proton in the LHC precision era, Physics Department Colloquium, University of Bonn, April 2018.
- Parton distributions in the high-precision LHC era , review talk at the “Getting to Grips with QCD 2018” workshop, Paris, April 2018.
- Bridging collider physics and neutrino telescopes with charm production, talk at the Focus Session The neutrino universe at Physics @ Veldhoven 2018, January 2018.