The list below contains a selected set of my talks at seminars, conferences, and workshops. Some of these talks are also available in SlideShare.
- The structure of the proton and precision LHC phenomenology, review talk at the Standard Model at the LHC 2019 workshop, Zurich, April 2019
- SMEFiT: A Monte Carlo global analysis of the Standard Model Effective Field Theory, talk at the Higgs and Effective Field Theories workshop, CP3, Louvain-la-Neuve, April 2019
- Proton Structure and PDFs, keynote opening talk of the Deep Inelastic Scattering 2019 Workshop, Torino, Italy, April 2019.
- Neutrino Telescopes as QCD Microscopes, talk at the Deep Inelastic Scattering 2019 Workshop, Torino, Italy, April 2019.
- The structure of the proton: QCD at work from the LHC to IceCube, the Nico van Kampen Colloquium in Theoretical Physics, University of Utrecht, March 2019.
- PDF projections for the Large Hadron electron Collider, meeting of the PDFs and Low x at LHeC / FCC-he Working Group, CERN, December 2018.
- Global NLO SMEFT analysis of top quark production at the LHC, meeting of the LHC Top Quark Working group, CERN, November 2018.
- Machine Learning Tools for Global PDF fits, talk at the Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum conference, Maynooth, Ireland, August 2018.
- Discovery through precision at the Large Hadron Collider, Cosmology and Particle Physics seminar, Physics Department, University of Basel, May 2018.
- Quantifying the impact of HL-LHC measurements into parton distributions, talk given at the HL/HE-LHC Working Group meeting, CERN, May 2018.
- The structure of the proton in the LHC precision era, Physics Department Colloquium, University of Bonn, April 2018.
- Parton distributions in the high-precision LHC era , review talk at the “Getting to Grips with QCD 2018” workshop, Paris, April 2018.
- Bridging collider physics and neutrino telescopes with charm production, talk at the Focus Session The neutrino universe at Physics @ Veldhoven 2018, January 2018.