- How to stay in science: a perspective from a particle theorist, part of the workshop “How to stay in Science” organised by the PhD Council of Nikhef.
- 500k euro voor inzet kunstmatige intelligentie bij deeltjesonderzoek , press release by the Faculty of Sciences at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- Green light from eScience Center for software projects at Nikhef, about the award of the eScience Accelerating Scientific Discovery (ASDI2020) grant to the project Unravelling Proton Structure with Hyperoptimised Machine Learning.
- Onthuld: de bizarre wereld in het binnenste van protonen, bouwstenen van alles om ons heen, interview in De Volkskrant related to the “Asymmetry of antimatter in the proton” paper published in Nature by the SeaQuest collaboration.
- Decades-Long Quest Reveals Details of the Proton’s Inner Antimatter, interview for Quanta Magazine concerning the same `Asymmetry of antimatter in the proton” paper mentioned above.
- Vreemde verdeling antimaterie in protonen, interview in New Scientist concerning recent investigations in the antimatter content of protons.
- Interview in Nikhef’s Dimensies magazine as part of the feature about Nikhef’s Theory group.
- Research work in the Corona times, VU Amsterdam University Library
- Nikhef-onderzoekers nemen higgsdeeltje op een nieuwe manier onder de loep, Nikhef press release
- Nieuwe botsingstheorie maakt neutrinotelescopen beter (in Dutch), Nikhef press release
- Outreach lecture: Artificial intelligence from basic research to real-life applications, at the International School of Delft (ISD) for Grade 6 students, November 2019.
- Speaker, kick-off outreach event of the association of the Spanish Scientists in the Netherlands (CENL) Ciencia y Vivencias de los Cientificos Espanoles en Paises Bajos, Amsterdam, September 2019. Slides of the guest lecture can be found here:
- My research has been highlighted in one of Nikhef’s PAPERCLIP 3-minutes video where I describe the results of our recent study of the simultaneous determination of the proton structure and of potential beyond the Standard Model physics effects.
- Guest Blogger representing Nikhef at the Particle People series of Interactions.org
- The secret code of Nature: unveiling the secrets of elementary particles, guest lecture for the students of the Rotterdam International Secondary School as part of their Explorers program
- Author of popular science book “La vida intima de las particulas” (the inner life of particles), originally published in Spanish and then translated to Italian and Portuguese.
- After 40 years of studying the strong nuclear force, a revelation, article of Jon Butterworth in The Guardian highlighting our discovery of BFKL dynamics in HERA data reported in this work.
- There is a lot we don’t know about the proton, article in Science News about recent developments in our understanding of the proton structure, including our analysis of the gluon contribution to the total spin presented in this work.